My name is Daniela and I am an Italian/Ecuadorian Psychologist. I relocated to the Netherlands in 2014, after my study and professional experiences across Ecuador, Argentina and Italy. My path has been characterized so far from the commitment in conjugating research and clinical practice. I promote and apply an holistic approach to Psychology and wellbeing, based on the contributions of both cognitive psychology and neuropsychological basis.
As an expat myself, and by assisting a very broad range of people as a psychologist, I trust that I can effectively communicate and empathize with patients from different backgrounds and cultures. I provide support in English, Spanish and Italian, through a customized therapy process, with the goal to increase the wellbeing of children, adolescents and adults.
My main areas of interest:
- Depression disorders
- Anxiety problems
- Adjustment process
- Child and adolescent psychotherapy
- Autism and others development disorders
- Neuropsychological assessment and treatment
- Assistance in life challenges based on meaning of life search.
My education and qualifications:
- MSc in Clinical Psychology
- MSc in Clinical NeuroPsychology
- PhD in Psychology
- Training in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Training in Transactional Analysis
- Training in Logotherapy