“I’ve learned that you can’t have everything and do everything at the same time.” Oprah Winfrey
A healthy balance between work and home should be a priority for everyone. Implementing proper work‐life balance offers many important benefits. There are, however, many hazards linked with an unbalanced work and home life.
- Poor health: Working long hours without taking time to relax will take its toll
- on health.
- Unresolved conflict: A lack of balance can create conflicts at work and at home.
- Poor performance: Taking on too much responsibility will lead to exhaustion and cause
- performance to suffer.
- Financial loss: The impact on health and productivity takes a financial toll on both individual
- employees and organizations.
By following our training you will be able to get several Benefits:
- Fulfilment: People who successfully implement work life balance improve their sense of
- fulfilment at work and at home.
- Health: A healthy work life balance decreases the risk of heart disease and other health
- Greater productivity: Being relaxed and well rested increases productivity and improves work performance.
- Stronger relationships: Personal and professional relationships are strengthened and conflicts are avoided when there is work life balance.
The training consists of 1 session of 2,5 hours within a group with a maximum of 10 participants. You can register individually or as a group.