Relocation is rarely easy or trouble free and may become a stressful event. Only having the appropriate support during the process will give families peace of mind.
Our counselling, coaching and training services will allow you to gain a better understanding of the process you are going through during relocation and it will give you the tools and strategies to deal and overcome the challenges. Our services are offered by qualified professionals with the life experience, the formal education and professional training of working with expats.
Our coaching and counseling programs will help you make the transition in a more smooth and safe way and allowing you to fully enjoy your “new expat life”.
Counselling and coaching can support expatriate and their families on important issues such as:
- Substance abuse (auto medication) to mitigate stress caused by the relocation
- Deal with feelings of isolation, loneliness and depression
- Deal with the effects of the disruptions caused by a single relocation or multiple relocations.
- Facing a crisis (personal illness, divorce, family problems) while abroad,
- Relationships with local nationals and confronting prejudice and stereotypes at work and in the larger community
- Cope with the effects of leaving family members in the home country
- Dealing with a personal extramarital affair or an affair of your spouse as a result of the relocation.
- Help couples in cross-cultural relationships
- Support accompanying partner find meaning and fulfilment and make the best of the expatriate experience.
We provide a bouquet of services including :