Integrative Psychotherapy is currently a leading approach, supported by evidenced based research, to threat psychological problems such as depression, anxiety disorders, stress and burnout. It aims to integrate humanistic and cognitive behavior approach with solid evidence-based treatment protocols.
We will work with you to create a custom-made integrative treatment plan suited to you and to the challenges you are facing.
During the intake session, together we will clarify your problems and the goals you want to work on, and create a clear therapeutic framework to achieve them.
Integrative Psychotherapy can help you resolve problems such as:
- Depressive symptoms
- Trauma, unresolved life experiences
- Identity problems
- Family and relational problems
- Difficulties in making contact with your own feelings
- Insufficient control over ones emotions.
- Lack of self esteem
- Difficulties in social interactions
- Stress & Burn-out and other psychological problems at work
- Questions around the meaning of life
- Problems facing being highly sensitive (hsp)